struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Pratt" <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scope of action messages?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 18:44:54 GMT
None if you use the store interceptor (sorry, I had the interceptor
name wrong on the last mail).
  (*Chris*)

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Allen, Daniel <Daniel.Allen@kbcfp.com> wrote:
> Hmmm...
>
>  How much interfering in the internals do you suppose I'd have to do to
>  make action errors & messages hang around until the corresponding
>  <s:action___/> tag is rendered?

No confidentiality or privilege is waived by any transmission to an unintended recipient.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender, not those of any entity within
the KBC Financial Products group of companies (together referred to as "KBC FP").

>  This message does not create any obligation, contractual or otherwise, on the part of
KBC FP. It is not an offer (or solicitation of an offer) of, or a recommendation to buy or
sell, any financial product. Any prices or other values included in this message are indicative
only, and do not necessarily represent current market prices, prices at which KBC FP would
enter into a transaction, or prices at which similar transactions may be carried on KBC FP's
own books. The information contained in this message is provided "as is", without representations
or warranties, express or implied, of any kind. Past performance is not indicative of future
returns.