struts-user mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help on <data-source>
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 06:58:32 GMT
Please Chen, the next time you post a question, say that you are using
Struts 1.1 *always*.
See the answers below.

2008/4/1, Chen Chunwei <out-chenchunwei@cn.panasonic.com>:
>    <set-property property="minCount" value="" />
>    <set-property property="maxCount" value="" />

I think this is the problem: specify a value for "minCount" and "maxCount".
And remember to close the connection once you used it!
Notice that, for default, a commons-dbcp datasource will be used,
while I suggest to use the Oracle datasource.
And, BTW, as Vinny said, the datasource support in Struts is
deprecated, I suggest you to use JNDI and configure the datasource in
your container.

Antonio