struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Optiontransferselect list issue
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 19:52:12 GMT
Have you double-checked that getUser().getGroups() is returning what it
should be? I.e. getUser() is not returning null; getUser().getGroups()
is really returning a collection? As a sanity check, what happens if you
include the following in your JSP:

     user:
     <s:property value="user"/>
     <s:property value="getUser()"/>

     user.groups:
     <s:property value="user.groups"/>
     <s:property value="getUser().getGroups()"/>

L.