struts-user mailing list archives

From Al Sutton <al.sut...@alsutton.com>
Subject Re: [Struts 2] webapp on internet, clients behind a proxy --> session clash
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 10:51:51 GMT
Not in your struts app.

I've seen this in a production situation and it's usually a bug in the
proxy. If you can try setting up a NAT environment without the proxy and
then with the proxy, if the bug only occurs when the proxy is in place
then you know where the problem is.

Al.

P.S. The buggy proxy I encountered was Novell iChain, I don't know the
version, but after the customer put in a rule that the site the struts
app was on was not to be proxied everything worked and they were
satisfied they should be talking to Novell about the problem.