struts-user mailing list archives

From Al Sutton <al.sut...@alsutton.com>
Subject Re: [OT] What slows you down?
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:07:17 GMT
Web Design :). I can code it in a few days, but getting it to look
pretty so that users don't complain, thats a b**ch.

Seriously though, one of the things we could do is a something link Suns
blueprints or a cookbook of code recepies where we have pages which show
and explain the code solutions to common problems.

I know there are some bits and bobs around, and there are some sample
webapps, but it would be nice to have thinks like the  the
S2/Spring2/JPA/Ajax page at
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/docs/struts-2-spring-2-jpa-ajax.html
in one place along with some others.

Al.