struts-user mailing list archives

From Paolo Niccolò Giubelli <paoloniccolo.giube...@itestense.it>
Subject Retrieve an hashtable entry within a jsp using struts tag and a bean as the key
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:29:57 GMT
Hi!
I need a little help. I'm writing a jsp using struts tags and in my
ActionForm class I put an Hashtable containing keys and values (both are
pojos).
I can get my hashtable in this way:

<bean:define id="ht" name="myForm" property="productsCategories"/>

The key is also a bean, obtained through a (working) logic:iterate:
<logic:iterate id="product" name="myForm" property="lastProducts">

How can I retrieve a value from ht using "product" as the "key"?
I tried as I usually do with hashtables, using
<bean:define id="xyz" name="ht" property="product"/> (and then
bean:writing some properties) but, as I expected, it doesn't work.
Ideas?

Thank you in advance!