struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paweł Wielgus" <poulw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get all sessions in one web application
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:53:55 GMT
Hi Joey,
from a security point of view, this should be forbiden.
But You may have a look at manager application from tomcat distribution,
there is exactly such thing that counts and show all sessions in
application. I've no idea how it's done there though, but most likely
there are sources for it in distribution.

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.