struts-user mailing list archives

From <daniprue...@adw.es>
Subject Validator plugin error
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 21:47:18 GMT
Hi,

I´m trying to use Struts 1.2 Validator plugin. I guess something in struts-config.xml is
missing or wrong. If I add the necessary code to use the plugin validator:

<plug-in classname="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
  <set-property
    property="pathnames"
    value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml,/WEB-INF/validation.xml"/>
</plug-in>

After redeploying my webapp, I get a 404 error Servlet action not available. Validation and
validation-rules are "configured". Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.