struts-user mailing list archives

From Milan Milanovic <milanmilanov...@yahoo.com>
Subject [s2] Problem with redirection
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 16:44:48 GMT

Hi,

I have one problem with redirection. In my .jsp page which is backed by
MyFirstAction class I have following link:

// here is iterator
<s:url id="editUrl" action="change">
	<s:param name="id" value="id" />
</s:url>
<s:a id="c_%{id}" href="%{editUrl}">Change</s:a>

and this "change" action is defined for another action class in struts.xml,
like this:

<action name="change" class="MySecondAction">
	        <!-- Redirect to another namespace -->
	        <result type="redirect-action">
	            showChanges
	            /second
	        </result>
</action>

But, when user click on "Change" link "id" property is not set to "id" field
of MySecondAction.
I checked "id" is populated in my .jsp page, because with some other actions
in MyFirstAction it works, also "id" field (with get/set methods) exiss in
MySecondAction.

What is the problem ?

--
Thx in advance, Milan