struts-user mailing list archives

From Milan Milanovic <milanmilanov...@yahoo.com>
Subject [S2] Simple forking
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 15:46:30 GMT

Hi,

I need to choose sometimes one page to show, but someting another, from the
same action.
For example, when user click on "save" link in .jsp, I want to go to
Finish.jsp, but sometimes I want to go to some other page, that is handled
by another action class (so, it is not in current namespace).
How I can define that in struts.xml and choose from my action class (method)
?

This is my current action in struts.xml:

<action name="save" class="InputAction" method="save">
            <result>/pages/Finish.jsp</result>
</action>

but I need more results.

--