struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jishnu Viswanath" <jishnu.viswan...@tavant.com>
Subject messages_(locale).properties
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 21:42:45 GMT
Hi all,
	Can any one tell me where do I specify that I want to use
messages_en.properties or messages_de.properties?

By the way I am using struts 2.

And one more thing, does browser any intention that it's DE or EN?

Regards,

Jishnu Viswanath

Software Engineer

*(+9180)41190300 - 222(Ext) ll * ( + 91 ) 9731209330ll

Tavant Technologies Inc.,

www.tavant.com

PEOPLE :: PASSION :: EXCELLENCE

Any comments or statements made in this email are not necessarily those of Tavant Technologies.
and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this in error, please
contact the
sender and delete the material from any computer. All e-mails sent from or to Tavant Technologies

may be subject to our monitoring procedures.