struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pierre Thibaudeau" <pierre.thibaud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] newly-created Session context
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:11:16 GMT
2008/7/14 Gabriel Belingueres <belingueres@gmail.com>:

> Where in the interceptor chain do your custom interceptor execute?

            <interceptor-stack name="customStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="userLanguage"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="debugging"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="autoLogin"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="paramsPrepareParamsStack" />
            </interceptor-stack>

The interceptor I mentioned in my earlier post is the first one:
userLanguage.

BTW, to make more accurate what I stated earlier, the xml-debug tree does
not actually claim that the Session is null;  rather that it's empty.
Here's the relevant section:

<debug>

  <parameters/>

  <context>
 </context>

 <request>
 </request>

  <session/>

  <valueStack>
  </valueStack>

</debug>

As you can see, the <session/> tag is empty...