struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alberto A. Flores" <aaflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tiles questions
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:58:31 GMT
That's because the tiles inheritance you are trying to use doesn't make
sense. The managerPage1 tile does NOT have a "middle" element in the
parent tile (which is defined in the managerBody tile). You probably
need to use a different strategy, perhaps check the role and forward to
the proper tile (tile layout for managers and tile layout for non-managers).