struts-user mailing list archives

From ManiKanta G <manikanta.g...@sifycorp.com>
Subject Re: DateTimePicker
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 12:08:05 GMT
I would suggest Struts2JSCalendar plug-in, which has lot of
features,which is working fine for me.
http://code.google.com/p/struts2jscalendarplugin/

Regards,
ManiKanta

Pablo Vázquez Blázquez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have several problems with DateTimePicker widget used for selecting
> times (type="time")
>

> a) If no time is in the text input, I can´t write (without using the
> widget) any. I can use the widget, but I also would like to be able to
> write it by myself.
>
> b) If a time value is in the input text, when I want to edit the time
> value, I can only set 5 multiples values (if I write 10:01 it is
> converted to 10:00).
>

> Thanks.

********** DISCLAIMER **********
Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
Sify Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a
forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with
the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an
agent of the intended recipient or a  person responsible for delivering the
information to the named recipient,  you are notified that any use,
distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
immediately at admin@sifycorp.com