struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Serialization DynaActionForm
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:14:48 GMT
STRUTS SL. Mailing List wrote:
> The Struts-config.xml is as follows:
>
> <form-bean dynamic="true" name="FormCircuitos" type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm"
>
> 			<form-property name="Clase" type="java.lang.String" />
>       .
>       .
>       .
> </form-bean>
>
> and the catalina.out I get this error.
>
> WARN  No puedo serializar atributo de sesi?n FormCircuitos para sesi?n 772D050829571AEA6C6E7135C8BE60DA

That's not an error, it's a warning (hence the prefix WARN). You don't
provide a translation, so I'm not too sure what it's warning you about,
though...

> And the question is how the serialization DynaActionForm.????????

DynaActionForm implements Serializable and the only property you show is
of type String, which is serializable, so I don't know what the problem
might be.

L.