struts-user mailing list archives

From Greg Lindholm <glindh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HowTo: transfer parameter between actions?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 19:43:37 GMT

Sorry, my response got munged by nabble, the param tags disappeared.
So pretend I have angle brackets where you see square brackets below:

[result type="redirectAction"]
   [param name="actionName"]PrepareDictionary[/param]
   [param name="namespace"]/admin[/param]
   [param name="dictionaryId"]${dictionaryId}[/param]
[/result]