struts-user mailing list archives

From Milan Milanovic <milanmilanov...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Refactoring Action classes
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 20:56:36 GMT

Dear Dave,

Standard action is no redirect action.

My session variables was deleted somewhere between my action class method
and its resulting jsp, because in my action class method I had that
variable, and in jsp I don't have it any more.

O.K. I can put monitoring interceptor or listener like Jeoffrey suggested
(thanks). But now I changed my redirecting action to "normal" action, and it
is working. I must roll-back this change in my struts.xml ;-).

Put a monitoring interceptor between every interceptor on the stack and tell
me which interceptor is deleting your session variables.

Yes, indeed I didn't mention Acegi, as I didn't realize that it is imporant
for this kind of a problem. I didn't try without Acegi.

--
Regards, Milan