struts-user mailing list archives

From Milan Milanovic <milanmilanov...@yahoo.com>
Subject [S2] Option for mandatory choice
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:04:52 GMT

Hi,

I have class structure as follows:

class Store {
   List<Fruit> fruits;
   Fruit choosenFruit;
}

So, I need in my jsp to represent fruits, but one of those fruits must be
choosen any time (in choosenFruit object, which select one Fruit object from
fruits list) during user input, e.g. when first Fruit is in the list it must
be selected as "choosen", and when other Fruits are put in this list, user
can choose some else Fruit, like this:

Fruits
|  Name      |        SomeValue     |     Default   |
|  Apple      |         5                 |                 |
| Blueberry  |         3                 |       *        |