struts-user mailing list archives

From prashanth2 <munigala.prasha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DOJO Dialog Problem? Please help me
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:04:27 GMT

I would like to know how and if it is possible to call a dialog box from a
iframe? Or have the dialog box pop out from an iframe? and how can i pass
variables from dialog box to my struts action class, if so how to retrieve
them in my action, do i need to get the values using "httpservletrequest"?
inbuilt dojo0.4 with s2 is not supportive, so i started using dojo1.1.1. Is
this helpful. Your comments, questions anything would be appreciated?

Thanks
Prashanth