struts-user mailing list archives

From MyAshok <takumar....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts2: simple ajax form - returns value to a new page (not to a DIV)
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:35:27 GMT

Hi all,

Thanks for all your response.

Finally i isolated the problem and found that the problem is with the ajax
submit of the same div. (i.e) my form and the submit targets to the same
div. This scenerio creates the problem that the values in the jsp is not
populated to the action by autowiring.

login.jsp
--------
<s:form id="myform" action="login" >
<s:textfield name="username"/>
<s:submit type="submit" theme="ajax" targets="id1"/>

In struts.xml, <result type="success">login.jsp</result>

How can i sort out this issue.

I tried with simple samples and searched as much as possible. But i cant get
a clear solution.
Waiting for some clear solution.

Thanks again to all.

With Regards,