struts-user mailing list archives

From Milan Milanovic <milanmilanov...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Iterate through two lists
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:30:17 GMT

I tried this syntax when my "someObject" is located in action class:

<s:param value="someObject.fruits2[#rowstatus.index].name"/>,

I also put this variable into sesson, and treid like this:

<s:param value="#session.someObject.fruits2[#rowstatus.index].name"/>

and it doesn't work, but it is wierd because few lines above, this works:

<s:if test="#session.someObject != null">
</s:if>

So, I supose that this value attribute of s:param doesn't work well or synax
is no good.

--
Milan