struts-user mailing list archives

From stanlick <stanl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REST Showcase 2.1.2
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:33:11 GMT

I thought the framework created types that were null as a prerequisite to set
parameters?  The whole Google Juice 1.0 inject internals?  Do you know the
naming scheme for external validation?  I feel like I need a secret REST 2
decoder ring or to become a member of the secret society!
%-|
Peace,
Scott