struts-user mailing list archives

From Stephan Schröder <simon.v...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name ...
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2008 13:24:18 GMT

no, deleting the namespace-attribute on the package didn't work for me.

I did a little debugging and i got this far: The Dispatcher init-method
invokes initTraditionalXMLConfigurations(). I think this is the place where
all my namespace files (i got one for every package. they are included in
struts.xml) should be converted to Configuration instances, right?
The problem seems to be that initParams.get("config"); returns null and
therefore only default files (struts.xml,struts-default.xml and
struts-plugin.xml) are included. initParams is given to the depatcher via a
constructor argument. So i'm not sure where it is initiated? I'm going to
check FilterDispatcher now but it's all a little bitte messy. So if you know
where to look, please give me a hint.

/Stephan