struts-user mailing list archives

From "Stephan Schröder" <simon.v...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: RE: [S2]Validation with xml file not working
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:15:06 GMT

actually, now i have the same problem (or a variation of it) :-)

I develop under Vista with eclipse. When i deploy the webapp from eclipse (to Tomcat6) validation
works fine. But when i export to war-file and deploy it on my xubuntu laptop with Tomcat6,
validation is omitted. The validation-files are present in the war-file. Could this be because
of a different xml file encoding? (On vista it's UTF8. I have no idea what Tomcat6 expects
but UTF8 sounds reasonable.)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------