struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pierre Thibaudeau" <pierre.thibaud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] general question about cookies and namespace
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2008 04:39:49 GMT
I just tested my theory about namespaces:

If I change the namespace of the login action to "/" rather than "/users",
the auto-login interceptor (called by an action from the "/" namespace)
reads it back without any problem.

Is that Firefox being too strict (or is it "by the book" according to
cookies specifications)?
Is there a way around this issue?  Can I retain the "/users" namespace for
my login action and yet get the auto-login interceptor (with an action in
the "/" namespace) to read it back?