struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gundersen, Richard" <Richard.Gunder...@london-scottish.com>
Subject RE: Credit card validator
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:39:05 GMT
Cheers Dave

I'll dig around and see if theres a good open source alternative (or
failing that, write one myself).

I'll post back if I find anything good

Richard Gundersen
Java Developer

Email: richard.gundersen@london-scottish.com
Phone: 01618302398
Fax: 01618342536
London Scottish Bank plc
24 Mount Street
Manchester
M2 3LS

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Newton [mailto:newton.dave@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:17 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Credit card validator

--- On Thu, 8/21/08, Gundersen, Richard wrote:
> can someone tell me if there's a credit card validator in Struts 2?

Not that I know of; the creditCard.js you're referring to is part of
Dojo.

Dave

As a responsible corporate citizen, London Scottish Bank plc asks you to consider the environment
before printing this email.

*** Disclaimer ***

This electronic communication is confidential and for the exclusive use of the addressee.
It may contain private and confidential information. The information, attachments and opinions
contained in this E-mail are those of its author only and do not necessarily represent those
of London Scottish Bank PLC or any other members of the London Scottish Group.

If you are not the intended addressee, you are prohibited from any disclosure, distribution
or further copying or use of this communication or the information in it or taking any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error please notify the Information
Security Manager at ISM@London-Scottish.com as soon as possible and delete the message from
all places in your computer where it is stored.

We utilise virus scanning software but we cannot guarantee the security of electronic communications
and you are advised to check any attachments for viruses. We do not accept liability for any
loss resulting from any corruption or alteration of data or importation of any virus as a
result of receiving this electronic communication.

Replies to this E-mail may be monitored for operational or business reasons. London Scottish
Bank PLC is regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

London Scottish Bank plc, Registered Office: 201 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3NW Registered Number
973008 England.

Subsidiary Companies:-

London Scottish Finance Limited, Registered Office: 201 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3NW Registered
Number 233259 England.

London Scottish Broking Limited, Registered Office: 201 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3NW Registered
Number 230110 England.

Robinson Way & Company Limited, Registered Office: 201 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3NW Registered
Number 885896 England.