struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gundersen, Richard" <Richard.Gunder...@london-scottish.com>
Subject RE: Credit card validator
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:50:09 GMT
Thanks David

I'll give it a try - thanks for the tip

Richard Gundersen
Java Developer

Email: richard.gundersen@london-scottish.com
Phone: 01618302398
Fax: 01618342536
London Scottish Bank plc
24 Mount Street
Manchester
M2 3LS

-----Original Message-----
From: David N. Arnold [mailto:david.n.arnold@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:47 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Credit card validator

Don't know if it helps you, but Hibernate Validator has a credit card
validator.  It will work with JPA providers other than just Hibernate.

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 10:39 AM, Gundersen, Richard
<Richard.Gundersen@london-scottish.com> wrote:
> Cheers Dave
>
> I'll dig around and see if theres a good open source alternative (or
> failing that, write one myself).
>
> I'll post back if I find anything good
>
> Richard Gundersen
> Java Developer
>
> Email: richard.gundersen@london-scottish.com
> Phone: 01618302398
> Fax: 01618342536
> London Scottish Bank plc
> 24 Mount Street
> Manchester
> M2 3LS

to consider the environment before printing this email.

> *** Disclaimer ***
>
> This electronic communication is confidential and for the exclusive
use of the addressee. It may contain private and confidential
information. The information, attachments and opinions contained in this
E-mail are those of its author only and do not necessarily represent
those of London Scottish Bank PLC or any other members of the London
Scottish Group.

> If you are not the intended addressee, you are prohibited from any
disclosure, distribution or further copying or use of this communication
or the information in it or taking any action in reliance on it. If you
have received this communication in error please notify the Information
Security Manager at ISM@London-Scottish.com as soon as possible and
delete the message from all places in your computer where it is stored.

> We utilise virus scanning software but we cannot guarantee the
security of electronic communications and you are advised to check any
attachments for viruses. We do not accept liability for any loss
resulting from any corruption or alteration of data or importation of
any virus as a result of receiving this electronic communication.

> Replies to this E-mail may be monitored for operational or business
reasons. London Scottish Bank PLC is regulated by the Financial Services
Authority.

> London Scottish Bank plc, Registered Office: 201 Deansgate, Manchester
M3 3NW Registered Number 973008 England.

> Subsidiary Companies:-
>
> London Scottish Finance Limited, Registered Office: 201 Deansgate,
Manchester M3 3NW Registered Number 233259 England.

> London Scottish Broking Limited, Registered Office: 201 Deansgate,
Manchester M3 3NW Registered Number 230110 England.

> Robinson Way & Company Limited, Registered Office: 201 Deansgate,
Manchester M3 3NW Registered Number 885896 England.