struts-user mailing list archives

From "Muralidhar Y" <muralidh...@kensium.com>
Subject RE: problem with <s:text>
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2008 06:35:32 GMT
Thank you so much.

Warm regards,
Muralidhar Y
muralidhary@kensium.com

US Main: 877 KENSIUM (536.7486)
India Main:  +91 9949495511
India Fax:   +91 9949495522
Kensium
200 S Wacker Dr, Suite 3100
Chicago, IL 60606

Confidentiality Note:
-----------------------------
The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for
the intended use of the addressee only. Any disclosure, use or copying of
the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
immediately by return e-mail and securely discard this message.

________________________________

-----Original Message-----
From: Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik [mailto:nilsga@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 6:22 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: problem with <s:text>

If "P_Search_Page" resolves to "search page | myPoPProject, by
Paradigm PoP" then "<h1>search page</h1>" can't be the same resource,
and therefore not from the same s:text. Are you using Tiles or
SiteMesh or something? (Other filters?) Seems to me that there's some
kind of templating going on, or you're not working on the JSP that you
think you're doing (for instance, where does the javascript come
from?)...

Nils-H

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Muralidhar Y <muralidhary@kensium.com>
wrote:
> Hi dave here is my complete jsp code
>
> <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
>    pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%>
> <%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%>
> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
> "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
> <head>
>        <title><s:text name="P_Search_Page" /></title>
> </head>
>        <s:form action="executePoPSearch.action" >
> value="enter search keywords here" size="100"   /></td>
>        </s:form>
>

> The result html page is as below

> <head>
> <title>search page | myPoPProject, by Paradigm PoP</title>
> <link rel="stylesheet" href="/pop/struts/css_xhtml/styles.css"
> type="text/css" />
> <script type="text/javascript">
>    // Dojo configuration
>    djConfig = {
>        baseRelativePath: "/pop/struts/dojo",
>        isDebug: false,
>        bindEncoding: "UTF-8",
>        debugAtAllCosts: true // not needed, but allows the Venkman
debugger
> to work with the includes
>    };
> </script>
> <script type="text/javascript"
>        src="/pop/struts/dojo/dojo.js"></script>
> <script type="text/javascript"
>        src="/pop/struts/simple/dojoRequire.js"></script>
> <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
> src="/pop/scripts/prototype-1.6.0.2.js"></script>
> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/pop/styles/pop.css" />
>

> </head>
> <h1>search page</h1>
>
> <form id="executePoPSearch" onsubmit="return true;"
> action="executePoPSearch.action" method="post">
> class="wwgrp">

> <input type="text" name="searchText" size="100" value="enter search
keywords
> here" id="executePoPSearch_searchText"/></div> </div>
> id="wwctrl_executePoPSearch_0"><input type="submit"
id="executePoPSearch_0"