struts-user mailing list archives

From Diego Manilla Suárez <diego.mani...@xeridia.com>
Subject [S2] Proper way to clear error messages in session scope
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 07:35:38 GMT
Hi. I have an action in session scope. The problem is that action errors
are never cleared and thus are shown repeatedly whenever the user sends
the form with validation errors.

At first I put a call to clearErrors() at the beginning of mi validate()
method, but now I'm using also the validation framework, so if I do
that, I'm clearing its validation errors too before they are even shown.

I think the right place to clear errors would be right after they are
printed, but I don't see any tag to do that.

Thanks in advance.