struts-user mailing list archives

From Diego Manilla Suárez <diego.mani...@xeridia.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Proper way to clear error messages in session scope
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 12:04:49 GMT
Well, I've put this line just below the tags <s:actionerror /> and
<s:fielderror />:

<%((ActionSupport)
ActionContext.getContext().getActionInvocation().getAction()).clearErrorsAndMessages();%>

I don't like putting Java code on JSPs and I'm sure there is a better
way to do it, but so far it's working.

Regards,
Diego.