struts-user mailing list archives

From Al Sutton <al.sut...@alsutton.com>
Subject Re: Validate associate Map
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2008 12:32:46 GMT
If you can tell me how to put XML example code into an audio form I
might start to believe you about them selling as anything more than a
novelty.

The biggest problem is that when dealing with computers you are
extremely rarely dealing with the English language and the various code
snippets, configuration files, etc. are only really of benefit when
available visually as reference when reading (or hearing) the other
parts of the text.

But hey, if you want to record a podcast that has code
snippets/configuration examples in it and prove me wrong feel free to go
for it.

Al.

P.S. I've you want some career advice, work on the attention span. I've
seen a number of people fired for looking incompetent because they kept
disrupting co-workers with questions which could have been answered by
reading the manual and they got bored of the job they have to do and
churn out some really s**t code whilst messing around with other
things.. most employers really don't like it.