struts-user mailing list archives

From "Haulyn R. Jason" <saharab...@gmail.com>
Subject Authentication way: Should I interceptor <s:url> or <s:a> before it render?
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:44:58 GMT
Hi,all
I have an Authentication problem. I use Interceptor to authenticate
actions and methods, based on different member and different role.
Everything works well.But my client can not access some resource, for
example a url, so they should not see the url. I think maybe I can
re-write <s:a> tag or using an Interceptor to check should a <s:a />tag
be rendered to the clients. I can not find any reference.
Without this way, does struts2 have it's own way to solve the problem?

Thanks!

--

Thanks!

Mobile: +086-15864011231