struts-user mailing list archives

From "Haulyn R. Jason" <saharab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authentication way: Should I interceptor <s:url> or <s:a> before it render?
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:41:47 GMT
Dave Newton :
> --- On Tue, 8/19/08, Haulyn R. Jason wrote:
>
>> And, where should I find something about how to create a
>> custom tag for struts2? I think I need to create a custom
>> tag for struts2 because I need to access the value stack.
>>

> I would have guessed you kept your user object in session, so there's no need to go to
the value stack. If you're using JSP 2.0 you can use a tag file and wouldn't need to write
any Java code at all anyway.

> Dave

OK,Dave
When our client login our system, I can create a List contains privilege
objects, it includes properties:action name and namespace, without a
custom tag, how can I check whether this member should see the link?
I mean, I do not know how to do it without writing Java code.
Thanks.

--

Thanks!

Mobile: +086-15864011231