struts-user mailing list archives

From Al Sutton <al.sut...@alsutton.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: Add yourself to mobchannel.com
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 19:11:23 GMT
Wonder if it tracks the "Mobchannel are pants because they don't track
anything" blogs?

Has someone booted this spammer from the list?

Al.

Dave Newton wrote:
> --- On Thu, 8/21/08, Arun wrote:
>
>> I am running the site (mobchannel.com) which aggregates
>> all the blogs in www.
>>

> I find that unlikely; I would have guessed there were more than ~31k blogs. According
to the Technorati they're tracking ~112m blogs [1], so you're still missing a few.

> At the least this should have been marked as off-topic.
>
> (Btw, I get a bunch of "Error 0" strings on the home page when I click the "Blogs" menu
item if I click it before the front page has completed rendering.)

> Dave
>
> [1] http://technorati.com/about/

Al Sutton

W: www.alsutton.com