struts-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Vázquez Blázquez <pvazq...@denodo.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Web app confirm changes
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:38:25 GMT
Thanks both for your replies.

I am using Struts 2 and Dojo 0.4. I don't know jQuery, but I will take
it a look. Do you recommend me jQuery better Dojo (if it is possible to
do what I want using Dojo, of course...)?

Miguel escribió:
> To acomplish exactly what Dave recomended you, you may use jQuery.
> It has precisely the one-liner syntax to make the same change on lots
> of elements simultaneously.
> http://jquery.com
>
> Si quieres ser más positivo, pierde un electrón
> Miguel Ruiz Velasco S.
>

> On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 07:41, Dave Newton <newton.dave@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> --- On Fri, 8/29/08, Pablo Vázquez Blázquez wrote:
>>
>>> I could do it with a global javascript variable "sthChanged",
>>> but I would have to modify *each* <input> element to add it an
>>> onchange event to set sthChanged=true when changes.
>>>
>> One-liner of JavaScript to add an onchange handler to all input elements (or all
input elements of a specific class) to change the variable. Another line to add an onclick
to all links on a page to have them call a method to see if anything had changed.

>> At least if you're using a half-way decent JavaScript library. I'd focus your efforts
on JavaScript/DOM related lists or groups.