struts-user mailing list archives

From "Muralidhar Y" <muralidh...@kensium.com>
Subject RE: Problem with no configaration found
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 04:38:16 GMT
Hi Dave, the following is the jsp page.

<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
    pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%>
<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<head>
	<title><s:text name="P_Search_Page" /></title>
</head>
	<s:actionmessage />
	<s:actionerror />
	<s:form action="executePoPSearch.action" >
value="enter      search keywords here" size="100"	/></td>
	</s:form>

Warm regards,
Muralidhar Y
muralidhary@kensium.com

US Main: 877 KENSIUM (536.7486)
India Main:  +91 9949495511
India Fax:   +91 9949495522
Kensium
200 S Wacker Dr, Suite 3100
Chicago, IL 60606

Confidentiality Note:
The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for
the intended use of the addressee only. Any disclosure, use or copying of
the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
immediately by return e-mail and securely discard this message.