struts-user mailing list archives

From "Muralidhar Y" <muralidh...@kensium.com>
Subject RE: is this right?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 07:40:58 GMT
Here the situation is different. Please look into the following config. Here
I am redirecting to a particular action. That class which is mapped with
that action have getters and setters. Please look into the ognl warning in
the second post it is lloking for the property in redirect action class.
Please somebody help me in this issue.

<action name="addPalettePoP"
claass="org.paradigmpop.mypopproject.search.actions.AddPalettePoPAction">

     <result name="success">/p/workflow.jsp</result>
   <result name="error" type="redirectAction">
	<param name="actionName">executePoPSearch</param>
	<param name="namespace">/p</param>
	<param name="searchText">${searchText}</param>

</result>

</action>

Warm regards,
Muralidhar Y
muralidhary@kensium.com

US Main: 877 KENSIUM (536.7486)
India Main:  +91 9949495511
India Fax:   +91 9949495522
Kensium
200 S Wacker Dr, Suite 3100
Chicago, IL 60606

Confidentiality Note:
The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for
the intended use of the addressee only. Any disclosure, use or copying of
the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
immediately by return e-mail and securely discard this message.