struts-user mailing list archives

From "Hoying, Ken" <Ken_Hoy...@PremierInc.com>
Subject [S2] Ajax DIV Question
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 14:47:34 GMT
I have a tabbed panel.  I would like to refresh the contents of this tab
and am able to do so by publishing to the proper topic.  However, I
really need to take it a step further and be able to dynamically specify
the formid and href attributes of the Ajax DIV in my JavaScript, before
refreshing it.  Is there a way to do this?

If I cannot do this, then I guess my next option would be to use
multiple nested Ajax DIVs.  I believe that this would work okay if I
could specify that these DIVs not preload.  However, it appears that
this is functionality was not added until 2.1 and I am using 2.0.11.
Would there be another way to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,
Ken

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the Sender
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.  Thank you.  Premier Inc.