struts-user mailing list archives

From "Hoying, Ken" <Ken_Hoy...@PremierInc.com>
Subject RE: [S2] Ajax DIV Question
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 20:19:35 GMT
 I was able to update the href and formId via JavaScript and DOJO as
follows:

dojo.widget.byId('divId').href = 'myUrl';
dojo.widget.byId('divId').formId = 'myFormId';

This works fine as long as the form itself was not loaded infot the DIV
(divId).  However, if myFormId is located in divId and was loaded into
the div via the initial ajax call, then it does not work.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Hoying, Ken [mailto:Ken_Hoying@PremierInc.com]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 10:48 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: [S2] Ajax DIV Question

I have a tabbed panel.  I would like to refresh the contents of this tab
and am able to do so by publishing to the proper topic.  However, I
really need to take it a step further and be able to dynamically specify
the formid and href attributes of the Ajax DIV in my JavaScript, before
refreshing it.  Is there a way to do this?

If I cannot do this, then I guess my next option would be to use
multiple nested Ajax DIVs.  I believe that this would work okay if I
could specify that these DIVs not preload.  However, it appears that
this is functionality was not added until 2.1 and I am using 2.0.11.
Would there be another way to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,
Ken

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the Sender immediately by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Premier
Inc.