struts-user mailing list archives

From "Hoying, Ken" <Ken_Hoy...@PremierInc.com>
Subject RE: [S2] Ajax DIV Question
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 13:31:22 GMT
Thanks!  I saw the indicator property right after I sent the email.
Works like a charm.

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeromy Evans [mailto:jeromy.evans@blueskyminds.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 8:52 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [S2] Ajax DIV Question

Dave Newton wrote:
> http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/dojo-submit.html
>
> Put the notification message in a different div?
>
> Dave

Yeah, use the indicator attribute to show/hide an image as per the
example at the top of that page. It looks better too.

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the Sender
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.  Thank you.  Premier Inc.