struts-user mailing list archives

From cpanon <cpa...@yahoo.com>
Subject teardown
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:40:00 GMT
Hello
I have a demo that is not fully ready,(yes then I should not show it,grin) and I would like
to either make each launch of the jsp create a new  exclusive running instance of the action
or be able to lifecycle out of instantiation an all instances of a particular action and jsp.
I know this is bizarre, but it could have applications in production if from management one
particular feature of a program failed in unexpected ways and taking down the application
was not preferred.  Is this architecturally possible?  tia.