struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Why do s:select and s:submit add a <tr> ?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 18:59:51 GMT
--- On Wed, 8/20/08, Ylva Degerfeldt wrote:
> It seems that the new theme isn't working but I can't
> tell for sure since I'm not getting any errors.

It should be pretty easy to tell: does your stuff show up?

> I don't even know if I've put the theme in the right place
> in the NetBeans (5.5.1) structure. Is there a way to check
> that?

Where did you put it? Did you read the template loading page?

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/template-loading.html?

> (I was supposed to remove the emitting of the <tr> tags
> but it was a bit hard to know exactly what to remove [...]

The <tr> tags. You'd also want to remove the <td> tags. It shouldn't be too hard
to figure out where they are; the <#include...> directive includes the named template.
It uses the same ${} syntax as JSP EL to interpolate variables.

Dave