struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ian P. Christian" <poo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 FireFox shows loading and then blank Page
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:28:09 GMT
On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 3:18 PM, dynamicd <dhaval.parekh@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am having this weird problem. When I open Firefox and enter the URL. It
> opens up. I see my Tabbed Panel and the Loading Text and then the page goes
> blank.
> I have to refresh the page and then it works sometimes and sometimes it
> doesnt. Any ideas?

I've had this before with firefox when developing sites under PHP, it
just stopped rendering pages. Most odd, and only ever seemed to happen
on my own sites - but it was firefox at fault as far as I ever worked
out.  Sometimes I even needed to restart firefox to stop it showing a
blank page.  If I went to 'view source', the source showed. Strange,
but true :)