struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Iterate through two lists
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:35:03 GMT
--- On Thu, 8/21/08, Milan Milanovic wrote:
> I tried to adopt your solution, like this:
>
> <s:iterator value="#list1" status="rowstatus">
>   <s:text name="names" >
>     <s:push value="#someObject.list2[#rowstatus.index]">
>       <s:param name="value" value="name"/>
>     </s:push>
>   </s:text>
> </s:iterator>
>
> but I get: Error loading 'myApp/showFruits.action'
> (500 Internal Server Error),
> and there is nothing in log.

I'd say something is wrong either in the action configuration or code; even if the OGNL didn't
work (AFAIK it should) I don't think it would cause a 500.

Do you have devMode turned on and logging turned up? Have you verified that you have access
to the two lists without all the looping and pushing and whatnot?

Dave