struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Iterate through two lists
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:58:51 GMT
--- On Mon, 8/25/08, Milan Milanovic wrote:
> <s:if test="#session.order != null">
> <- HERE IT WORKS (order is recognized
> in session)!!
>        <s:text name="order.price" >
>                   <s:param name="value"
> value="#session.order.orderList[#rowstatus.index].price"/>
> <- HERE IT
> DOESN'T WORK - null value!
>             </s:text>
> </s:if>

"IT" is two *entirely different expressions*, and you continue to provide no additional information
that might be usable to solve the problem. It's not an OGNL syntax issue. If you want more
help, provide more details.

(IIRC I also didn't use <s:param...>'s "name" attribute; I don't think it's necessary,
although I don't know if the presence of it will cause the message to be parameterized incorrectly.)

Dave