struts-user mailing list archives

From rajanikanth...@aol.com
Subject Re: Session ID
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 09:56:06 GMT

 Hi,

For ActionClass implement ServletRequestAware then one abstract method is created for httpServletRequest,
and it implement that method.

By using that httpServletRequest? u can call ur session variable
httpServletRequest.getSession(false).getAttribute(SessionId);

In our project im getting the values from session like this only.

I usually implement ServletRequestAware so that I can call
request.getSession().getId().  I would love to see them add that value to
the SessionMap but it's not there at the moment.
  (*Chris*)