struts-user mailing list archives

From Gutenbrunner Martin <martin.gutenbrun...@telekom.at>
Subject AW: Parameter interceptor unable to handle post and get at the same time?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:30:14 GMT
Me again,

By sniffing the requests, I have now found out that if the header contains ntlm authentication
information, no post parameters are present, only get.

I know, that this is probably not quite the right place to ask, but if anyone of you has experience
concerning jcifs I'd be glad to get some feedback concerning this issue...

Best
Martin

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Gutenbrunner Martin [mailto:martin.gutenbrunner@telekom.at]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. August 2008 12:15
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: Parameter interceptor unable to handle post and get at the same time?

Hi!

I'm using struts 2.0.11.2 with apache tomcat 5.5.25 and java 5.

My problem is, that my action methods do not always recognize POSTed parameters, they only
have their null values assigned.
"Not always" means, yesterday it worked, today it does not... Without really changing anything
in the code...
Get parameters are recognized always.

This happens with form submits as well as with ajax requests.
This problem only exists with internet explorer. Firefox and safari work without problems.

On some clients I have recognized, that it works by using the ip address instead of the hostname
for accessing the application.

Other libraries used:
* jcifs
* spring

Whereas jcifs is configured independently from spring.
I have read somewhere, that jcifs is 'crippling' the header. Could it be that this modified
header is conflicting with the parameter-interceptor?

I have been beating my head against the wall for two days now, any help is greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance

Martin