struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gabriel Belingueres" <belingue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add Application specific configurations
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2008 23:10:07 GMT
These days, dependency injection (or IoC) containers are of common use
in applications. They allow you to inject any kind of bean into your
actions.

S2 comes with a built in dependency injection container [1], or
through the plugin mechanism, you can integrate your preferred IoC
container (like Spring or Guice.) See [2] for a list of containers
supported.

I suppose that you could develop your own plugin to provide some kind
of .property defined parameters file, but why bother?

[1] http://struts.apache.org/2.1.2/docs/bean-configuration.html
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/home.html