struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gabriel Belingueres" <belingue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.0.11 from 2.0.9 EL Expression problem
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 01:08:16 GMT
Please note that from S2 2.0.11.x it is illegal to call Struts tags
using EL expressions in tag attributes [1], you only can use OGNL
expressions. Upgrading should be a straightforward step [2].

[1] http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.2/docs/release-notes-2011.html
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/S2WIKI/troubleshooting-guide-migrating-from-struts-20x-to-21x.html#TroubleshootingguidemigratingfromStruts2.0.xto2.1.x-ConvertELexpressionstoOGNL