struts-user mailing list archives

From Miguel <miguel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Web app confirm changes
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:40:00 GMT
To acomplish exactly what Dave recomended you, you may use jQuery.
It has precisely the one-liner syntax to make the same change on lots
of elements simultaneously.
http://jquery.com

Si quieres ser más positivo, pierde un electrón
Miguel Ruiz Velasco S.

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 07:41, Dave Newton <newton.dave@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- On Fri, 8/29/08, Pablo Vázquez Blázquez wrote:
>> I could do it with a global javascript variable "sthChanged",
>> but I would have to modify *each* <input> element to add it an
>> onchange event to set sthChanged=true when changes.
>
> One-liner of JavaScript to add an onchange handler to all input elements (or all input
elements of a specific class) to change the variable. Another line to add an onclick to all
links on a page to have them call a method to see if anything had changed.

> At least if you're using a half-way decent JavaScript library. I'd focus your efforts
on JavaScript/DOM related lists or groups.